Sunday, May 17, 2009

Artists Of The 60's

Some of the artists of the 60's_____ are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers who can remember doing the "Limbo"as if it  were yesterday. They include:..... Bobby Darin ---  Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A Flash  Herman's Hermits ---  Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Walker , Ringo Starr  --- I Get By With A Little Help From Depends,  The Bee Gees  ---  How Can You Mend A Broken Hip?,  Roberta Flack  ---The First time ever I forgot Your Face , Johnny Nash ---   I Can't See Clearly Now.  Paul Simon ---  Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver,  The Commodores  ---  Once, Twice, Three Times To the Bathroom,  Procol Harem ---  A Whiter Shade Of Hair,  Leo Sayer  --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping , The Temptations ---Papa's Got A Kidney Stone,  Tony Orlando ---  Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall, Helen Reddy  ---  I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore, Leslie Gore ---  It's My Procedure, And I'll Cry If I Want To . And Last but NOT least... Willie Nelson  --- On the Commode Again 

No comments:

Post a Comment