Friday, February 13, 2015

I Do Not Remember


I do not know.I do not remember.I do not remember anything.When holy love was lost...Life will not have meaning.We become empty.But fate is likely to remain there.What we are destined for may still exist.And occasionally in the length of time...journey that seek our destiny...Can beat time itself.In a long life...You'll see a lot of things.Things do not always make sense...In the world as we know it.He used to say...We will finish our job in the world...Then we will go to the top and become a star. Let me tell you something.No matter how much we turn the scales...No matter how many of them that we change into evil...They still have hope.It can not be stopped.We start losing, Lucifer.One star by one star, we begin to lose. Where do you think we are when we die? This is our destiny.To save someone.You're my destiny, right?Please, you're the one who must save.

No comments:

Post a Comment