Monday, March 14, 2011

Police Quotes

 These are actual police officer quotes collected from numerous people stopped for moving traffic violations.___ If you run,you'll only go to jail tired.___The handcuffs are tight because they're new.They'll stretch out  after you wear them awhile.___So, you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket,huh?___The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or dog?___ No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want.___ Warning! You want a warning? Okay, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket.___ Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid. In God we trust, all others are suspects.   

No comments:

Post a Comment